What percentage should I give an investor who wants to fund my company? How is my business going to be divided in a divorce? How much will my bank lend me for my business? How much should I sell my business for?
A Business Valuation, or appraisal, can help you answer these questions and give you the ability to make an informed decision about your future plans.
These questions are routinely asked as a part of starting up or exiting your business, selling your business or buying someone else’s, passing your business to your children, separating from either your spouse or your business partner, or in the middle of a lawsuit.
The Morrison Firm follows a systematic approach to valuations which includes a comprehensive review and analysis of relevant information and industry data, and face-to-face interviews with key individuals. We strive to go beyond your current needs and can also offer specific strategies and methods to legally increase and decrease value where desired.
We have the experience necessary to provide a professional, efficient, informative and realistic appraisal of your business. All of our valuations meet IRS standards and are performed by a qualified expert.
Business Valuation Services Include
- Estate & Gift Tax planning and preparation
- Minority interest appraisals
- Blockage discount appraisals
- Family limited partnership and LLC valuations
- Healthcare industry valuations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Succession Planning
- Purchase price allocations, including goodwill
- Stock Options
- Transaction due diligence
- Financing and leveraged buyouts
- Buy-sell agreements and negotiation support
Other Litigation Support Services Include
- Accounting for a reorganization plan
- Analysis of disclosure statements
- Business Interruption
- Economic calculations
- Lost profit analysis
- Wrongful death
- Personal Injury
- Divorce Matters
- Forensic Analysis
- Property settlements
- Tracing and characterizations of property
- Tax planning
- Hidden assets and wasting of community assets
If you are like most of our clients, you would like to TALK WITH someone who will listen, and discuss your issues – not have someone TALK AT you with industry jargon. If you would like to start a conversation about finding real solutions for you and your business please give us a call or click the link below.