If this is you, there is a solution. Engaging The Morrison Firm for our Accounting & Managed CFO Services puts our entire team of accounting and finance professionals at your disposal to give you quality financial oversight on a regular basis. You get the financial management you need at a fraction of the cost of hiring one full-time financial professional. If you are a small business and need affordable guidance, our Accounting & Managed CFO services are a fantastic option!
What are some examples of things you do as a CFO or Controller? Our ongoing managed CFO services can do many things for you and your business:
As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. With our Controller Services we’ll manage your books for you so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following:
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide consultations as needed
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
CFO & Accounting Services FAQs
By working with you to manage the financial aspects of your business, The Morrison Firm can help you
- Find more time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues;
- Gain a better understanding of your company’s finances, so you have fewer surprises and more control over your money;
- Improve your decision-making capabilities using sound business data;
- Make tough business decisions by providing a sounding board and guidance;
- Establish strong financial controls for your company to reduce the chance of employee theft and increase profits; and
- Sleep better at night – knowing that your business finances don’t have to be a mystery and knowing that you are in control of where your business is going.
Yes, we can add value through ongoing engagements and one-off or special projects. We have helped clients do the following:
- Create meaningful financial dashboards to make informed business decisions;
- Decide how best to start a new business or purchase new equipment;
- Communicate financing needs to banks and investors;
- Build financial models and budgets for new projects; and
- Analyze their overhead structure and cost allocation.